Mercedes-Benz’s share of Australia’s premium new-car market continues to grow year on year. So far this year, Mercedes is ahead of all its rivals in the premium sector, representing a 14.4 per cent increase over the same period in 2015.
Such growth means more Mercedes-Benz vehicles to service and repair, which means their dealers are constantly on the lookout for highly experienced Mercedes-Benz technicians trained in diagnosing complex electronic systems.
If you have experience with one of the world's most respected brands, our clients can offer you a highly fulfilling career, whilst enjoying an Australian lifestyle. With first class facilities, comprehensive support and ongoing factory training, our clients offer unsurpassed opportunities for driven individuals with a proven record of accomplishment.
The successful applicants will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 3-years recent experience as a Vehicle Technician in a Mercedes-Benz authorised dealer.
- Ideally accredited to Systems Technician or Certified Diagnostic Technician level.
- A proven record of Mercedes training.
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Hold a current driver's licence
The successful applicants will enjoy:
- A friendly team environment
- Clean modern facilities
- Long-term career opportunities with potential for advancement
- A business sponsored 4 year 457 visa and the opportunity to apply for permanent residency
If you feel you have what it takes, please complete an application and include a copy of your CV.