Land Rover Technicians
Locations include: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Regional WA
Australian Land Rover dealers are experiencing unprecedented growth; accordingly, our clients are seeking experienced Land Rover Technicians to meet the growing demands of their service businesses.
With first class facilities and comprehensive support, our clients offer unsurpassed opportunities for driven individuals with a proven track record. Successful applicants must be able to work in a high paced team environment, be committed to relocating and have a mature "can do' attitude.
To be eligible you must possess:
- Minimum of 3-years recent experience as a Vehicle Technician in a Land Rover authorised dealer
- A proven record of Land Rover training
- Ideally qualified to Land Rover Level 3 or Level 4
- Hold a current driver's licence
In return you will receive the following:
- 4-year business sponsored 457 visa
- The opportunity to apply for permanent residency
- State-of-the art working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- The opportunity to work for a dynamic and fast growing organisation
- Ongoing factory training
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply now and include a copy of your CV.