Ferrari & Maserati Technicians
Locations include: Sydney
Exciting opportunities exist for experienced Ferrari and Maserati Technicians at a state-of-the-art dealership. With excellent potential for career progression, the opportunity to work with professional management and the pleasure of representing these iconic Italian brands, successful applicants must be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and an outstanding work ethic.
To be eligible you must possess:
- Minimum of 3-years recent experience as a Vehicle Technician in a Ferrari/Maserati authorised dealer
- Ideally qualified to Master Technician level
- A proven record of Ferrari/Maserati training
- Hold a current driver's licence
In return you will receive the following:
- 4-year business sponsored 457 visa
- State-of-the art working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- The opportunity to work for a driven and forward thinking organisation
- Ongoing factory training
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply now and include a copy of your CV.