Locations include: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Canberra
BMW Group are world renowned for their innovation and ground breaking technology, which means their technicians must be highly trained and experienced in diagnosing complex electronic systems. Our clients are seeking experienced BMW Technicians to stay ahead of the competition and ensure customers vehicles are fixed right first time.
If you have a passion for one of the world's most respected brands, our clients can offer you a highly fulfilling career in a dynamic and exciting environment. With first class facilities, comprehensive support and ongoing factory training, our clients offer unsurpassed opportunities for driven individuals with a proven record of accomplishment.
To be eligible you must possess:
- Minimum of 3-years recent experience as a Vehicle Technician in a BMW authorised dealer
- Ideally accredited to BMW Senior Technician or BMW Master Technician level
- A proven record of BMW training
- Hold a current driver's licence
In return you will receive the following:
- 4-year business sponsored 457 visa
- The opportunity to apply for permanent residency
- State-of-the art working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- The opportunity to work for a driven and forward thinking organisation
- Ongoing factory training
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply now and include a copy of your CV.