Honda Mechanic Jobs Australia – Locations include: Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane
Remuneration $54,000 – $65,000 AUD depending on experience.
Honda continues its long history of involvement in the Australian automotive market and, as with many brands, there are too few technicians with the skills and experience required to service and repair their cars and motorbikes available to satisfy local demand. Recent industry reports show a shortage of automotive technicians of over 16,000, and Honda has not been immune to this issue.
If you’re an experienced Honda technician looking for a mechanic job in Australia we would love to hear from you. Just as with most manufacturers, Honda products are increasingly sophisticated and specific, making technicians that have received Honda training highly sought after.
Technicians with Honda experience seeking work in Australia can look forward to:
- Competitive wages and participation in dealership bonus schemes
- Guaranteed superannuation (pension) payments potentially worth hundreds of thousands of dollars over the course of a working life
- Modern working environments
- Opportunities for career advancement and Honda training
- Sponsorship opportunities and support for permanent residency in the future
If you feel you have what it takes, please click the green button to arrange a chat.