Ford Mechanic Jobs Australia – Locations include: Melbourne and tropical Queensland
Remuneration $54,000 – $65,000 AUD depending on experience.
Ford is on the cusp of an Australian resurgence. As local manufacturing winds down to make way for European manufactured vehicles, the demand for highly experienced Ford Technicians from the Northern hemisphere is growing exponentially.
If you are looking for an exhilarating sea change, and are enthusiastic about being a part of Ford’s new strategy in Australia then this is the opportunity for you.
Successful applicants must be highly motivated, reliable and a team player.
To be eligible you must possess:
- Minimum of 3 years recent experience as a Vehicle Technician in a Ford authorised dealer
- A proven record of Ford training
- Ideally accredited to Ford Master Technician level
- Hold a current driver’s licence
In return you will receive the following:
- Full-time employment
- State-of-the-art working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- The opportunity to work for a driven and forward-thinking organisation
- Ongoing factory training
- Opportunities for sponsored visas for selected applicants
If you feel you have what it takes, please click the green button to arrange a chat.